A motorcyclist was seriously injured Saturday in a collision with a car in northwest Cedar Rapids.
According to a news release from the Cedar Rapids Police Department, at about 4:30 p.m., a car and motorcycle collided at F Avenue and First Street NW. The motorcyclist was transported to a hospital with serious injuries.
No additional details were released.
MORE Public Safety ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa baseball vs. Minnesota in Big Ten tournament: Final score, stats, highlights
- Sabers' metrics: A formula that would overhaul Iowa high school sports classification
- Iowa baseball vs. Nebraska in Big Ten tournament: Final score, stats, highlights
- Nebraska takes advantage of Iowa’s pitching in Big Ten baseball tournament
- Friday’s Iowa boys’ state tennis results: Rami Scheetz Luke VanDonslear advance
- Governor Reynolds vetoes medical cannabis expansion in Iowa